March 12, 2008
What To Wear When You Tell The World You’ve Been Cheating
Going on national television to let the world know you’ve been cheating must be really difficult. Thankfully so many politicians have done it already there’s now a guide for what to wear if you happen to find yourself under the spotlight.
1. If you own an American flag pin wear it to prove you’re still patriotic, even if you aren’t so loyal.
2. Your wife should wear any sort of soft blue lady power suit. Studies show blue to be disarming, bad Hillary!
3. Nothing says I’ll stand by you more than a pearl necklace. (Only applies to Democrats)
4. A red, white and blue diagonally striped tie is purely optional but says a lot about your interests.
5. Don’t forget to wear something different but still classy, when you check yourself into rehab in 3… 2…
Also, Three things you can learn from Client 9. No 1: "Christin" won't be found online. Don't bother trolling the Internet Archive for her photo. The way high-end agencies work is the pics on the website aren't the actual girls. Potential clients go in person to a madam after they make a deposit towards the first appointment. They then get to look at a photo book and decide who to hire from there
No 2. There's no such thing as a "$5,500/hour escort."
No 3. Could it happen to YOU? No.
Scott Schuman ...wanders around Manhattan with a camera. Spots someone whose outfit he likes. Asks if he can take a picture. Goes home and posts it on his blog...
(Photo from The Coat and Tie experiment)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What to wear when cheating:
"3. Nothing says I’ll stand by you more than a pearl necklace."
They're talking about the jewelry, right?
Posted by: TeaFizz at Mar 12, 2008 8:27:29 PM