June 21, 2007
Chuck Norris campaign promises, should he run for president
The mighty General Zod 2008
Which bumper sticker would you most likely put on your car?
1. I’m Already Against the Next War
2. Nice Hummer—Sorry About Your Penis
3. America: One Nation Under Surveillance
4. Of Course It Hurts, You’re Getting Screwed by an Elephant
5. Evolution Is Just a Theory . . . Kind of Like Gravity
6. May the Fetus You Save Be Gay
(From Daniel Kurtzman’s What Breed of Liberal Are You?)
Purple America. How Americans voted from 1960-2004
The Revolution Will Need Warm Underwear
Is America ready for a Mormon president?
Unimpeachable! by Steve Bates
This is another post that I am “co-blogging”, this time with Madeleine Begun Kane, famed humorist & song parodist who blogs at Mad Kane and who provided most all of today’s links. Thank you Madeleine! (All previous co-blogged posts archived here.) If other bloggers are interested to share the forum here on any other topic, please contact me for details.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Free Newt:
OK, Chuck is not as funny as http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
"Expose the real WMDs – my fists and feet."
Posted by: beajerry at Jun 21, 2007 7:23:44 AM