March 31, 2007
Real Estate Wives
A blog about Real Estate Wives (and Husbands. Thank you, Lani)
Craig Childs’s All Around The City from San Antonio
The blog of Sue Berger, a realtor in the Gladwin, Michigan area
Angela Ward’s Tumbleweed Realty blog from Maui
Jodi Gunther & Josh Pratt’s blog about the Adirondack real estate market
Danielle Lazier’s blog from San Francisco
Jim Reppond’s Seattle Real Estate Information
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Crazy real estate:
Thanks Hanan for your continued documentation of the real estate blogs. An amazing compilation.
Posted by: jf.sellsius at Apr 1, 2007 5:40:32 AM
Seven Reasons to Own Your Own Home
1. Tax breaks. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, property taxes you, pay, as well as some of the costs involved in buying your home.
2. Gains. Over last five years (1998-2002) national home prices have increased at an average of 5.4 percent annually. And while there’s no guarantee of appreciation, a 2001 study by the National Association of REALTORS® found that typical homeowner has approximately $50,000 of unrealized gain in a home.
3. Equity. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home.
4. Savings. Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
7. … Seven Reasons to Own Your Own Home
Search San Diego Real Estate, La Jolla
Posted by: A Realty Group at Apr 3, 2007 6:11:26 PM
This being a real estate blog, you or your readers might find www.housemath.us interesting.
The site allows a potential home buyer to do sophisticated financial analysis of the monetary consequences when buying a home. Or in plain words - how much exactly and for how long do I pay for that house.
Posted by: Denis at Apr 4, 2007 6:16:25 AM
Ahhh..in the thick of pothole and frost heave season...no black flies...still snow though! Slow down and live the good live in Northern Maine. Visit www.mooersrealty.com/discover.htm for lots of area propaganda! Attractive, affordable real estate in Aroostook County.
Posted by: Andy Mooers at Apr 7, 2007 7:26:14 PM
Happy Egg Day Hanan! Thanks for posting the link to Tumbleweed Realty's Blog in Maui. I put Grow a Brain on my blogroll. You definetly are an inspiration!
Posted by: Angela Ward at Apr 8, 2007 7:11:42 PM
Thanks Hanan! Wow... how do you do it? Could you post a link to Meservier & Associates at Keller Williams Realty Mid Maine for me? We're at www.meservier.com
Posted by: Michael Meservier at Apr 9, 2007 8:04:19 AM
Please check some of the links, they dont seem to be working for me and appear as broken, please advise. Thanks, Jonie
Posted by: Real estate web design at May 20, 2007 3:47:04 PM